Self refer to sexual health services
Sexual Health clinics provide sexual health services for those with or without symptoms of a sexually transmitted infection and contraception including emergency contraception.
All services are confidential; you can attend a clinic without a medical referral anonymously. Any information given will not appear on your medical records without your permission.
Clinics offer a range of services that may include:
- testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- advice about sexual health
- contraception, including emergency contraception
- care of people who are HIV positive
- PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) – medication that can help prevent people from developing HIV if they’ve been exposed to it
- By appointment only but drop ins are available for 15yrs old and under - 01228608989